Whoops...!!! Victoria Beckham's son Brooklyn leaves school performance

Victoria Beckham's & Son
The Beckhams, sometimes a child is left behind.

In this case, 13 years old, Brooklyn, whose mother, Victoria Beckham review, remember who was sitting in the car if he should take him to school!

The stylish 38-year-old mother of four children, told his forgetfulness of fun in a recent interview with Vanity Fair.


A few days earlier, had a busy morning, "full of conference calls" and scrambling to get sorted and fed Baby Harper and her three children to school.

"[E] Harper got into the car seat, and said," Come on, guys, We have to go or are we too late, '"he remembers Every morning, a Brooklyn, while my husband David." Takes young children [Romeo , 9, and Cruz, 7] to school. "(go visit his sister in Brooklyn, and various schools.)

"So I jump in my Range Rover, put the car seat in, I create my iPod, of course, very important, and I go to school," he said. "And then I realized I had the kitchen in Brooklyn, was driving along the left talking away and suddenly I saw the front seat, and I was like, 'S -.! TS - T I forgot something!"


She said she had received "passing" and "literally had to turn around and drive back along the way." David, 36, was standing on the road with three guys shaking their heads.

"I felt like an idiot because I was in a race," said Victoria. "Harper was in the car I was in the car and were on their way to school. But we do not have a child who had to go to school."

Hey, nobody's perfect. Even Posh.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 ENTERTAINMENT NEWS ONLINE | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan