Bobby Brown will always be concerned about "Bobbi Kristina to alleged drug use

REE Hines

In the first part of the open interview Bobby Brown, Matt Lauer Today, said the star of the R & B, about his past use of drugs and medicines as difficult to play in life (and ultimately, death) by his former wife, the singer Whitney Houston - drugs that entered said Houston's life long before he did. But of course, no other person in Brown's life has been accused recently of drug use.


In the second part of the Brown-slow, addressed the reports that drugs are a problem now for the next generation - his and Houston, the 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

Asked if he talks about his daughter, who recently smoking marijuana, and was worried about rumors "of other things," Brown insisted. "I'll always worry about it"

Video: Star full of farewell for Whitney Houston

But that does not mean that now thinks she is in no real danger. In fact, says the 43-year-old he has a strong relationship with his daughter and he wanted to know if it really matters.

Said, "I know what you're doing," Brown. "I think people, you know, make assumptions of what my daughter is and how strong he is. People tend to want the will power to control the people. And that's what I'm .... I'm your father to see. She tells me everything. "

And not only the father of Bobbi Kristina. Brown has four other children, and three of them joined him in today's "bad boy" reputation, especially in regard to his decision to defend leaving the funeral of Houston, because he was not willing to part with their alleged "Entourage. "

"We were the environment," said the daughter of LaPrincia of doing things.

"We sat down and, you know, I saw someone talking to my father," said Brown's son, Landon. "But I did not know what they say - let us' til touched me and said."

Video: details emerge on the final days of the Houston

According to Brown, who released only after the security check message came to him and asked three times, the seat of his "Entourage" in other places.

"I decided that, you know, it would be better if I just left," he said. "I kissed the coffin, and me and my children left the building."

Since then, Brown has not been in contact with the family of Houston, although he said he has tried to reach the singer Cissy Houston, mother, to no avail.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 ENTERTAINMENT NEWS ONLINE | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan